Being a mid-sized company within a challenging market joining the Blueberry Aviation team will require you to combine international and cross-functional skill sets.
Candidates should have a keen interest in aviation.
You will be responsible for on-going market research, analysis and presentation generation.
You will work closely with all members of the helicopter commercial team to create reports and presentations for internal and external audiences.
You must be rigorous and proactive outstanding analytical skills.
• On-going market intelligence
• Desktop research and analysis
• Collaborate with commercial team to assist with aircraft reports and regional market updates
• Assist Commercial team to create market valuations
• Create visual reports and impactful presentations
Skills and experience
• Up to five years’ similar experience, graduates welcome depending on profile match
• Native English
• Very strong written (business/marketing) editorial skills
• Strong interest in aviation field
• Proactive approach to presentations design and presentation software proficiency
• Analytical, investigative and organizational skills
Your roles/responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with the sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
• Approach existing and new customers to promote BBA services and aircraft
• Assist with prospecting campaigns and newsletters (Salesforce, mailchimp..)
• Assist the commercial team by generating proposals, budgetary estimates, and other customer requested documentation
• Offer follow-ups
• Create/update aircraft datasheets, technical notes, quotation templates and budgets to support marketing efforts
• Work with marketing director to prepare presentations presenting services to customers and prospective customers as required
• Conduct market analyses
• Prepare product analyses and cost comparatives
• Take lead on delivery logistical and administrative processes
Your qualifications/skills should include:
• Business degree
• At least two years of sales experience, in the aerospace industry a plus
• Perfectly fluent spoken and written English
• Must be autonomous, organized, attention to detail, team player
• Must be a European citizen or French resident with work permit in Alpes Maritimes
This is a full-time position based in Monaco
• Work is generally performed in an office environment
• Travel is expected to be 10-20% of your time